Guildford Marine Frensham Frenzy
Sponsored by Guildford Marine
Sunday 14th March 2004
Open Pursuit Races - Fun for All the Family
* Lots of great prizes - winners, class winners, special categories and fun prizes
* Sociable lunch
* Guildford Marine chandlers on hand all day
* The Frensham Free Tea after sailing!
* Tailored to slower boats so no Norfolk Punts or International 14s stealing your wind. PNs 950 to 1433, monohulls up to 16 feet in length
* Entry fee of just £5 for juniors, youths and single handers, £6 for double handers
Two 1 1/4 hour pursuit races for the middle of the fleet.
Briefing at 10:00.
Cadet starts at 10:40 & 13:40
Results - best of two races
Frensham Pond Sailing Club - on the Surrey/Hampshire border. Next to the A287, 5 miles south of Farnham
For further information
Visit our web page at www.sailfrensham.org.uk or contact Chris Ellis on 01256 703402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simon Cox - 16th February 2004