Date Posted: 10 Sep 04 01:47
When is the Training at Shearwater?
Can't seem to see the date anywhere!
Author: Steve

Message ID: 175

Replies to this subject

Lark Training
Date Posted: 10 Sep 04 03:29
The training will be on the 16th October at Shearwater SC. More details will be posted soon. Please will you register your interest by e-mailing me so that I can get an idea of numbers and sort out the coaches.

If you came in the top 20 at the nationals (helms and crews) and are feeling left out please will you come down and pass on your advice. Last year we had a whole team of coaches made up of helms and crews. It would be great if we could repeat this because it gives everybody that little bit more attention.

Cheers
Steve C
Chairman@larkclass.org
Author: Steve Cumley

Reply ID: 472

Lark Training
Date Posted: 10 Sep 04 05:15
If anyone needs accommodation I can offer B&B, campsites or space on my floor! Boats can be dropped off beforehand by arrangement (so you put them in the safest places) and left over Saturday night.

Does anyone fancy a Saturday night social? The local pub has a function room with bar - free if we're eating there. Otherwise Bristol and Bath are within an hour away.

Pat

pat@pmj.me.uk

Author: Pat

Reply ID: 474

Lark Training
Date Posted: 10 Sep 04 07:33
Pat

At the moment I'm thinking of bringing the boat over Friday night then going home to return Saturady AM ( means I don't need too set off too early Saturday Morning and Rich will have time to do his paper round).

The fixtures book lists the training as being over two days is this still correct? 
Author: Garry

Reply ID: 475

Lark Training
Date Posted: 13 Sep 04 10:03
I'm pretty sure it's only Saturday. 
Author:

Reply ID: 482

Lark Training
Date Posted: 13 Sep 04 01:56
We've booked it as all day Saturday then joining in with club racing on Sunday and we can use the lake between races too!

Pat

(House and Social Sec. Shearwater S.C.) 
Author: Pat

Reply ID: 487

© 2013 Lark Class Owners Association